SUBMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS and TERMS & CONDITIONS:
We are currently accepting submissions to review your Tabletop Game, Accessory, or Service. Our Reviews are objective and free of charge. We specialize in Pre-Kickstarter Reviews (not paid Previews/Commercials). We also do reviews of already published games!
- We require that you contact us before sending us anything to review. You will need our Address and Email anyway!
- We require 60 days in order to ensure the proper coordination, playing, filming, editing, and promotion of your review.
- Your game must be camera ready! Art doesn't need to be 100% complete, but we need something to show off!
- You need to have a Box for your game with a Title/Cover Art, etc... even if it is not the final production version we need something to hold up!
- Your game must be mechanically complete, and needs to have been blind-beta-tested so we can actually play it after reading its Rules!
- Your game must have typed instructions. We cannot read cursive or chicken-scratch! Minimum Font Size of 8 - our eyes are old!
- You must answer the Interview Questions provided below before we can do your review.
- You will include a link to our review of your game on your Kickstarter page, website, and social media channels.
- You should also provide us a link to a "How to Play Video" of your game and/or a 2-minute pitch.
Forwarding Service: $100 service fee + postage to compensate for time that could otherwise be used helping designers and publishers. US Addresses Only.
Professional Kickstarter Videos: Need professional video services for your Kickstarter Campaign? We'd love to help. In general we need 120 days production time and pricing is approximately $1,500.
How-To-Play Videos: Need a 5 minute "How To Play" video? We can put one together for you for $250. Contact us for details.
For $60 you will get $65 in Facebook Ads,
For $100 you will get $110 in Facebook Ads,
For $150 you will get $150 in Facebook Ads, and 1 week of Banner Space** on 2 Facebook tabletop groups (Kickstand and Consortium of Game Developers).
For $200 you will get $210 in Facebook Ads, and 1 week of Banner Space** on Just Got Played’ s Facebook Page, Kickstand, and Consortium of Game Developers Facebook Groups.
*"Facebook Ads" are defined as the boosting of your game's Just Got Played Preview
**"Banner Space" is defined as the takeover of the majority of group's cover photo. The dates will correspond to the day before your KS Launch and continue for 1 week. Availability is first come first served.
Payment is due in advance, required to reserve your dates, and through Paypal only.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Any content you submit to us (in any medium) will be considered your consent and license to have your game/product/service reviewed and such review distributed by us in any medium (Video, Podcast, Blog, etc...) or not at all, in our discretion.
- You acknowledge, agree, represent, and warrant that for any and all content that you submit to us, that you are the owner of and/or have the legal authority/permissions to be able make such submissions and agree to these Terms and Requirements. Further you acknowledge and agree to hold us harmless, and to indemnify us for any fines, damages, fees, costs, expenses, and attorney fees that we might incur as a result of using, copying, and/or distributing any of the content that you have submitted to us, whether suit be brought or not.